Vbeam® Perfecta is a must-have laser with over 20 FDA-cleared indications.
Easy to use. Proven time and again for treatment of a wide array of vascular, pigmented, and certain non-pigmented lesions, with a low incidence of side effects. Just look at all the ways your practice can use the Vbeam Perfecta pulsed-dye laser (PDL).
Key Benefits of Vbeam Perfecta
Two ways you can do more for your patients with your Vbeam Perfecta device.
- Results without compromise through the Vbeam Perfecta lasers unique combination of advanced technologies
- Micropulse PDL Technology enables you to treat with or without purpura
- Perfecta’s 595 nm wavelength perfectly blends the depth of penetration into tissue and high absorption of hemoglobin1
- Our distinctive, cryogen-based Dynamic Cooling Device™ (DCD™) is operator-independent and scales with fluence to consistently protect the epidermis
- Use 595 nm to treat tough discolorations and abnormalities, including reds, superficial browns, and even the most resistant vascular lesions.